View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #18
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivgaen View Post
By the way -- I think there's a find and replace bug using the above in a document with multiple .xhtml files.

I tried the expression "<p class="h1">(.+)</p>" with minimal matching, and selecting "regular expression", and "all" radio buttons. When looking at the "current file", I found the first chapter heading, clicked "replace" and it appeared to work fine.
Were you in Codeview at the time? It's not clear to me if you were; the global s&r only works in Codeview, no matter what you're searching for (text or regex or...)

Quote:

Then I changed it to "All files", and found NO matches. Yet when I selected the next file (find and replace window still open), I switched to Code View, and clicked "Find Next" again, and found the heading for Chapter 2!!.

I did the above process for the next 6 chapters, and then closed the find and replace window. Next I selected the TOC editor to find that there were NO headings in my table of contents. All of the changes I had made in the previous steps had vanished!

This was using the mac version, 0.2.3. I'm testing it on a PC now and if it's a problem there too I'll issue a defect report. But maybe I've done something wrong?

Cheers,

Luise
Bugger. That sounds like the problem we had in 0.2.1 and 0.2.2. - the vanishing changes.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote