Thread: dictionaries
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I'm sorry to expose my ignorance yet again, but could some kind soul please tell me how to use a dictionary on my Cybook?

I've downloaded the Wordnet Dictionary and unzipped it to a prc file. I seem to remember that it has to be installed in the Cybook itself, not the SD card. Is that all? Once it's installed how do I look up a word?

Regards, Alex
Press <Select> to bring up the main menu, and select "Lookup Mode". Move the word cursor over the word you want to look up, and press <Select> again to look it up. Click the <Back> button (2nd button up from the bottom on the side of the machine) to return to the book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote