View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #107
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Thanks for file! (Microsoft ey? )

(Tiny tiny correction: my WiFi was off during the manual updates [2.0.2. and 2.1.1], and I think my original firmware was something below 1.9.14 because I remember starting off with 1.9.14 after an update during registration...)
Yes - I wish there was more choice than Microsoft with its very strange attitude towards its users, but lots of choice and ability to play, Apple with its easy to use software but no real chance to play, and *nix with its great security but ... [engage tact mode] difficult ... user base. I've defaulted to Microsoft because it is what is used in most organisations, but I try to use FOSS at home.

Anyway, back on topic - I'll update those details for the next v0.0.3 - apologies.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote