View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:29 AM   #10
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Coming from a Nook I was also really frustrated at first that Kobo didn't give me the total pages in a book. I even like to know how big a book is when I first open it. Not knowing takes me one further step away from a physical book, which you know how big it is almost before opening it. (I also wish the Kobo app gave me the time at the top, but I'm sure most people DON'T want to see the time when they're reading).

But, you get used to it. And hopefully it has made me less of a compulsive reader. (I do enjoy jumping over to my reading stats to see how many pages I've "turned" in the current book and how long it has taken me to read the book so far. And with a little math, it isn't too hard to figure out how long the book is.)
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote