View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Trying to navigate a multi-book bundle

Can't seem to do it. My Game of Thrones 4 book bundle has been downloaded to the Kobo app on the Vox. I'm into the 4th volume on my Sony reader, page 3398.

First of all, I don't like the way the Kobo app only displays page numbers per chapter. So if I'm reading a certain chapter that's 20 pages long, it will show what page I'm on out of 20, not in the entire book.

I also absolutely cannot navigate to the 4th volume at all on the Vox. I can't get there through the table of contents either. I guess I'll finish the series on my Sony.

Pretty weird method of navigation with the Kobo app, don't know why anyone would set it up that way.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote