Thread: MobileRead October 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Personally, I think it would be nice to have a Patricia Clark category once a year now that I think about it. It's such a fantastic resource and so much effort has been expended by our members to make it what it is. It seems fitting to honour it at least once a year via the book club.

Anyway - just a thought. If it wins I'd probably nominate something by Peter Watts - like Blindsight. Nice to read something that an author has actually donated to the public domain - and a sci-fi horror will please me immensely.
Or the only Star Trek book that's free and not fan fiction.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote