Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:35 AM   #53
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
I have that problem with the Kobo Glo not remembering which page I was on. Usually it at least worked when I was at the beginning of a chapter, though. But today I turned it on and nope, it was a page behind. Annoying!
Hang on... wasn't this always the case anyway? I remember pre-2.x.x that as long as you stayed in the book and slept the device and woke it up again, it'd still be on the page you were. But if you exited the book or switched the device off (or restarted), and then went back to the book, it would remember the *page* (ADE page) you were on, but not which *screen* of the page. Meaning, you could either enter onto the screen you left if it coincided with the beginning of an ADE page, or (a few) screen(s) before there, depending on your font and line height settings (larger/smaller)...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote