View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #30
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I've already started A Thousand Miles Up the Nile on my K Fire and really enjoyed that I could zoom in on the illustrations in the book. The detail is fantastic. The writing reminds me of old, old letters from my father's family during times when there was no other distractions of TV or instant travel or communication. The writing creates the scene and you "see" it in your mind. It paints the picture of where you are and what is around you, plus gives the reader an insight into the filter that the writer is using to view that era/world.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote