View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #1529
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I'm back from vacation and am trying to organize my personal ini once again.

I want all the names in my ships to be in alphabetical order (a/b/c). However, the authors often label the ships out of order (b/a). Most of the code in my ship section is trying to fix this.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it occured to me that I might be able to write a general code that would do the work for me. Is it possible to have the personal ini separate the different characters in the ships based on the '/' mark and then reorganize them into aphlabetical order (ie: the ship starts as b/a/c, it's separated to b a c, then it's reorganized to a/b/c)? Or should I just keep writing the individual codes?