View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
thanks.

anyway that the "off" screen can be customized. currently it's actually using the start up splash image. it's just a little confusing i guess. it would be better if it displays a blank screen and better still if we have a choice of what image(s) to display while in the "off" mode, including a blank screen.

i know that there are those in this forum who would truly appreciate the ability to completely turn off the paperwhite kindle front light (i looked in a really dark room...the screen is truly off...no front light at level 0...truly off). and the magnetic cover does not work to switch it out of standby. does that mean that the kindle is completely turned off?

Last edited by rem736; 05-02-2013 at 06:09 PM.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote