View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:49 AM   #20
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0b0 View Post
Well I don't have Prime, but if you do there are probably some benefits. I also think Amazon has more tv-shows and movies in their store.
But you can install the Amazon apps on any Android device.

I'm fairly sure that the Kindle Fire (unrooted) is merely 'optimized' for Amazon - i.e. it's limited to the Amazon App store, whereas a standard Android installation has access to Amazon (once you install the apps) AND to Google Play (AKA the Android Market).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote