View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Gone With the Wind book vs. movie?

I've never read it or seen it. I've owned the DVD for about 10 years but never opened it. I just put the book on my Kindle.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should read it or watch it first. If I read it first, will it ruin the movie for me? I ask since I have never enjoyed a movie after reading the book. They can never compare. However, Gone With the Wind is supposed to be a fantastic movie.

Decisions, decisions...
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote