View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:23 AM   #8
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
That is pretty cool! It works on my old PRS505 as well as my PRS-T1, and on my BeBook-2010. It's not flummoxed by changing font sizes, too.
Thanks for testing my ePub. It's good to know that even some older devices will display this ePub correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
A lot of Canadian legal docs are published in two columns ...
I don't think that this template would work for that. You'd probably be better of with the traditional 2 page layout or maybe two documents with interlinked paragraphs.

I had more language learning in mind. I'm toying with the idea of parsing each paragraph in an .html file and then automatically adding interlinear translations from a tab-delimited dictionary.
Of course, the result probably wouldn't be perfect, but should be helpful anyway. Unfortunately, the Kindle version of FBReader can't read this ePub format correctly.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote