View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #11
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
well. i found the apk somewhere else again and tried this version. now it installed and started to run but i got an error box saying "this device doesnt have the amount of memory required to run this application".

so now what?

hmm i should probably be asking this in the other thread . sorry for the hijack. i posted https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...44#post1571044

on topic. id really like to see a 2.2 rom we can install

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 06-06-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote