View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Are eReader Books Welcome?

I've been using eReader with my PC and PDA and I like it very much. It's flexible in that I can read the same book on either device, but I couldn't find any books formatted for eReader on MobileRead.

Is that a coincidence or is there a rule about what formats MobileRead allows? If eReader format is welcome, how can I share eReader formatted PG books here?
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote