View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #39
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by atleon View Post
I have read it and I think exactly like you. But some users say that the last firmware of K4 improved the whiteness of these readers. It sounds weird but, how I don't have the K4, this statement made me hesitate...

That's the reason why I wanted to read more opinions...
It's conceivable that a firmware update could improve the contrast between the screen background and the text by changing the way that fonts are rendered, but what it couldn't do it change the "whiteness" of the screen background.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote