View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #31
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I get National Geographic through Zinio on my iPad and The Economist and Foreign Policy on my Kindle.
Delivery of NatGeo is a couple of days slower than in stores... but it's no big deal to me. The Kindle magazines are delivered on time. I really like all of those and would never go back to print (had many more delivery issues with subscriptions - and more delays).
The industry is still in flux and not everyone is getting it right... But I guess I got lucky with the magazines I read.

Good to know about Nat Geo .... The price, I assume, is lower than for the print version ? Now all I need to do is factor in how many years it would take for me to break even - and then persuade the missus !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote