View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
When I installed this plugin I ticked a box to put the plugin into a 'menu bar'. I never even new such a thing existed,

So my first question is - how to get rid of it - I tried uninstall/reinstall but I didn't get the question again, the menu item is still there, as were my customisations.

And my second question is - where can I "play around" with this menu feature, I'm not enamoured with button bars, so I may prefer a menu. Although I'd rather have a pretty ribbon :lol:

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	579
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	89069  
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote