Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #33
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
Thanks, I'm buying it now. Actually, I've been "buying" it for the past 15 minutes. Is Smashwords being run off a 300 baud modem?
Hi edbro,

Wow, I'm sorry that the site is running so slowly. I know there seem to be certain times of day when things can seem kind of, well, pre-high speed at Smashwords, but I like the place since it allows my book to be available in multiple formats and I can do the coupon thing.

Did it finally come through for you?

Alan

plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote