View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:23 AM   #35
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The primary argument against having model-specific subforums is that the overwhelming majority of posts in the Sony forums are actually dealing with issues common to all models of the Sony Reader. If you "partition" users away by the model of Sony Reader they own, there will be a natural tendency for people to only read about "their" model, and consequently, people are going to miss out on a lot of useful information as a result.
I agree. In fact I'd like to see the 500/505 forum brought into the New forum. And yes, I know that's what Alex plans to do after we see how well this one works -- assuming I understood his original post.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote