View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #11
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It works on my CyBook, but only for the main word. It couldn't find girded or stumbled, while my Chambers did. Perhaps there's some way to identify those words in the entry that should cause a lookup to happen as well as the main word?

It also doesn't have a Table of Content link in to Goto menu.

But I was impressed by the many links to enable words to be looked up without a keyboard - something my Chambers dictionary doesn't have.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post

A repost of the high-compression .prc version of my ver 2.1 true Mobipocket look-up type dictionary. It seems my previous version was missing an .opf entry that was required i.e. a checkmarked 'This eBook is a dictionary' in the Book Settings!

Can anyone report if this now is truly a look-up type mobipocket dictionary now?

I did manage to get it to work with the software Mobipocket Reader!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote