View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:15 AM   #10
Kokomo Lee
Keeps on Ticking...
Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles, iStuff, Nexus and a partridge
Red face The Cable Works Well

Happy New Year!

The cable came in yesterday, and I tested it this afternoon. At full extension, the cable is a bit over 2 feet long. The extension and automatic retraction were smooth.

I use a MacBook, and run Windows XP in a virtual window using Parallels. The cable worked fine in both Mac and Windows. I was able to transfer a file to the 505 Reader using the Sony software in Parallels, and I could look at the Sony as a drive on the Mac side (OSX 10.4.10).

I travel a lot, and have wanted a retractable cable to help lighten my load when transferring books on the road. This cable will be perfect for my needs! Organizing my power cords for travel is a 2009 project: I have been reading older posts on this subject, and just need to choose a solution
Kokomo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote