View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #233
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumbles View Post
...Without the buttons, turning the page requires both hands....
Amazon, are you listening? I love the Paperwhite, but if I could make one suggestion it would be to extend the next page turn area to include the bottom third or so of the left side of the screen. I also hold me reader in my left hand, and it's much easier to use two hands for a page turn rather than try to extend my thumb to the right half of the page.

This would be so much sweeter!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindlePaperwhite.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	108498  

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-23-2013 at 06:15 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote