View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #419
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
No. Saying they *DID* allow it - as far as I've been able to find out - by treating internal and external SD storage as the same storage device. I could be wrong. Only owned an Android device for a couple of days (crappy Nextbook Premium 8 with ICS; had to return it because it just wouldn't stay connected to my comp through USB when trying to copy large or multiple files in a single batch :/), so I have to go by what my weak search fu turned up last month...
Yes, I know Android allows it, but for some reason Samsung took away the option for apps on the SD Card on the Galaxy Tab 7" 2. They allow it on many of their other Android tabs, so it was unclear why they took it away on this device. They did it through their touch-wiz interface which comes stock on all Galaxy Tabs. You have to root the device in order to get around this.

--Pat