View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMedic View Post
I tried to:
-I made an account
-Report a bug
-Summary "eBook is incomplete after conversion with Calibre" <then Next>

There is 1 error: A summary is required.

After searching this forum I also did the following:
Installed FlightCrew epub checker:

It has three ˙ellow flags:
- Ryan, Chris - Tegenaanval.epub/OEBPS/Images/Cover.jpg: This resource is present in the OPF <manifest>, but it is not reachable (it's unused)

- Ryan, Chris - Tegenaanval.epub/OEBPS/Images/Cover_image.jpg: This resource is present in the OPF <manifest>, but it is not reachable (it's unused)

- Ryan, Chris - Tegenaanval.epub/OEBPS/Styles/stylesheet.css: This resource is present in the OPF <manifest>, but it is not reachable (it's unused)
Those errors (Warnings), just mean that your EPUB has extra baggage along for the ride.

I have not seen those warnings cause a book to fail.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote