View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Merbear
Enthusiast
Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PRS-600 & Kobo & PRS-650, iTouch and iPad2
KOBO - problem solved

I had screen problems with the KOBO I bought my son and after advising customer support - was advised to send it back. I did so earlier this week via courier in the package provided to me by KOBO. Now when I check my KOBO request online they have my problem marked as 'solved'. I don't consider this 'solved' until I have the KOBO back in my hand!
On the whole - I've no problem with customer support from KOBO or Sony. Just don't like to have them solving my problem prematurely. I am hoping though that if they are going to replace the KOBO that they allow me to upgrade to the wifi. I was impressed with the page turning speed when I tried one out at Chapters.
Merbear is offline   Reply With Quote