View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 07:50 AM   #20
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
I said this before in the other topic, i don't find the review useful at all, not because I consider it biased, but just because it's not good for my standards, they always have long reviews but always seem to lack some information.
They did not say about the "normal" shadows from the bottom, they did not set both units to same font, size etc., they went with full light when they should have done it to equal.
So why a reviewer can't say nothing about blotches? a reviewer is picky, they should be the best at this kind of stuff, they did not even bother to change the solid bottom bar from kobo, not to mention they say the kobo back is a swapable part...
To twist it more, I saw some blotches on the review KPW vs nook so it's not like they have the holy graal of KPW.
I also wanted to see a close up with focus on the screens with liht off/minimum between the 2...
This is a better reviewer, and he is alone ) Review KPW from 02:30 to 03.12 why does he saw blotches and the bottom shadows? because he used the unit first maybe...
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote