View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 11:28 PM   #11
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
@ Leaping Gnome:

Thanks for the clarification. As for your gracious offer, thanks again, but as I am a U.S. citizen residing in the continental U.S. and running Windows XP, I have no need of the service.
Mainly, am interested in making it easy/painless as possible for friends and relatives to buy me books from Connect, like my brother-in-law gives out iTunes credit. Now I know what I want for my birthday.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote