Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #64
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBurns View Post
Not quite what was asked, but I had manually updated to 2.1.1, I gave it a few attempts last night, and again tonight to auto-update to 2.1.4 but it obviously wasn't my turn yet, so I manually updated to 2.1.4 using the direct link, no problems, though few noticable differences, slightly annoyed that a facebook ion now appears on the "spanner" pop-up menu, even though I don't have a facebook account.
Thanks for that AndyBurns, good to know, and even though not exactly as asked, still very relevant because my location doesn't give me 2.1.4 yet while I have the zip sitting on my desktop waiting for my patience to disappear...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote