Thread: 360 Plus Where to buy a 360 (or plus)
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
Japes
Addict
Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350,Sony PRS-950,Pocketbook 360+,B&N Nook Simple Touch Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkilbeeg View Post
Thanks, I put an order in there, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and send them an email as well.

Pity that Pocketbook is abandoning the market. The 360 (not the plus) is about the ideal ereader for me. The 360+ is an OK second choice. All the new readers are going the wrong way (except for Pearl -- a 360 with Pearl would be the *perfect* ereader.) I don't need or want a touch screen or WiFi.

I'm only looking for a new one because I dinged the corner of the screen on the 360 and now it's got streaks on the edges.
Not sure I understand this statement to be honest. Most of today's touch screen readers ALSO have page turn buttons, so, you don't HAVE to use the touch screen and, in no way whatsoever (and please do NOT say that screen contrast is affected) does the touch screen negatively affect the reader.

By the way, I own a PB360 and it just doesn't compare to the Sony X50 series readers that I own as well, or the Nook STR that my wife owns. Just not in the same league.
Japes is offline   Reply With Quote