View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:33 AM   #19
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Well, first I'll wait until the new Kindle is released, maybe it has page turn buttons on the side, who knows. Then I still may try it out in a local store like Staples before I finally decide to not buy it. But right now, I can't imagine how I can use an ereader without physical turn buttons. That's the one thing I love most about my K3. I don't have to move my thumb at all. Just rest it directly on the button and a really light press is enough. How much more comfortably could it get?
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote