View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 07:13 AM   #5
Richey79
mrkrgnao
Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650, K3 Wireless, Galaxy S3, iPad 3.
I think the author in question has the right attitude towards how to generate positive feeling and loyalty in those who purchase their work.

I'm fairly sure that if you purchase some editions of his work (not ridiculously expensive 'deluxe' packages, either), he sends you a hand-drawn sketch with your purchase.

Also, here is his attitude towards those who have sampled his work through non-official channels:

'Also, we’ve heard from a bunch of readers who don’t want another book in the house but still want to kick in a donation. So, here’s a paypal button. The suggested donation is $5.00, but whatever you can afford is fine.'

Some might say that he possesses a talent for promoting his own works that many other authors don't (and shouldn't be expected to have). I think the approach he takes is more attributable to being rational and valuing your customers.
Richey79 is offline   Reply With Quote