Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #56
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by talizh View Post
Well, I contacted the company in China and ordered one yesterday. The representative Kerry Wang answers emails quickly and seems helpful enough. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Fingers crossed, ha ha!
I also have contacted the company and even ordered a sample to be able to compare their Android 4 with Onyx Android implementation
I hope this is not a con company, since they positioning themselves as traders and not as manufacturer..

They a also answered some of my questions about advanced requirements:

Questions are following:

1. is it possible to equip this device with glow light technology (for frontlight functionality)?

No.

2. is it possible to equip this device with additional flash storage (i.e 8GB)

This is OK, but MOQ 1000pcs.

3. Is it possible to equip your device with EINK Pearl screens with bigger resolution (1024x758)
No

Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote