View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #12
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
That is the spirit! Scrivener is a great tool, if you are the kind of person that works in pieces. I messed with it for a while and could see how useful it could be, but it just does not work in my story flow.
Because of writing software for a daily job, I'm used to working in pieces... sometimes very small pieces. And I'm used to working "project-like" in an environment such as Eclipse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
There are pre-made templates (made by other users) that you can download and install in the program as well. So you don't have to start from scratch when setting up how you want to work.
Thanks, I'll look into it
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote