View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I used the SD card that I use everyday for my ebooks and other docs. I have about 400megs in use. I was able to download the offical EZreader firmware from the end of Jan. and it replaced the lbook firmware that was on my EZreader with out any issues.

Update
I Just managed to install the Feb Bebook firmware. The SD card is the one that came with my EZreader and I got it in March and it has never been reformated. And it has over 400 megs of books and folders.

Last edited by cvkemp; 06-19-2009 at 03:58 PM.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote