View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:04 AM   #12
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Taming,

Okay, I've donned my Impervium(tm) armor and firmly welded on both codpiece and helmet... Tricky bit welding that codpiece.

So, basically you're saying you'd rather have a really screwy device so you can "fix it" than have a properly working device to begin with... This is a woman-thing, and applies to more than your taste in electronics doesn't it ladies?

Ducking and running, well trying to walk fast in this damned armor... Hey, stop throwing stuff. It doesn't hurt with the armor, but the echoes are driving me nuts!
First, let me reassure you : (tongue in cheek) obviously, with men, we indeed would rather have a "screwy device" than a properly working one. if not, most of you would still be single right now.

Second: in electronics, that rule does not apply, at least to most of us ladies. I want a properly working device, which is the reason why I am so perplexed with most of Taming's posts, who just seems to adore kobo whatever they do
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote