View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #515
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Are you running a 64-bit windows? If so, did you tell it to allow unsigned drivers when you booted it?

The .inf file is just a text file. It also requires other files from libusb-win32. You may need to tell the "Found New Hardware" device driver installer where to find these files (i.e. do not let it automatically search for the drivers).

Or you may need to create your own .inf file using the tools in the libusb-win32 package. The one that I provided was just an example that worked for me.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote