Thread: iPhone readers
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #28
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Hope that helps.
Yep, thanks. Just went to eReader.com, changed my credit card info and now I am able to read Gibralter Earth on my son's iPod Touch. Nice little reader. Has the basics. A few font selections, 4 size selections, read landscape or portrait and just a little finger swipe to turn the pages, TOC, dictionary support. I don't see a way to do bookmarks, but I don't generally do that anyway.

It nice actually as a travel device, I could use it. But, the stipid DRM of course isn't compatible with my Kindle. ARGH!!!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote