View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:33 PM   #14
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Why didn't the great unwashed buy skis or skateboards for Christmas instead of e-readers? (says she who only bought 2 new e-readers for Christmas - but I also bought a skateboard so you can't completely blame me)

I have just been trying to give my daughter an Overdrive lesson on our local library's site - but gave up as it was so slow. We'll try again in a few days when hopefully all the newbies have given up
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote