View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
And I have proven in another thread that I am blind when reading Amazon pages so can this be combined with Amazon's current offer of 1 month free membership and 2 free audiobooks?
I'm currently on this trial offer and plan to convert it within the week to the KSO offer of a 6-month Audible membership for $6. That'll take me to the first week of December (holiday season). My plan then is to take advantage of the $100 promo by purchasing either a Kindle Tablet or a Kindle Touch; both of which should be out by then.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote