View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leday View Post
"Misc: library sees all your books if you put them in the appropriate place and while I had an issue once when I disconnected the NC and it said something about being corrupted (calibre was still putting a book on it and I forgot), restarting fixed it"

Question...what is the "appropriate place" to put your content so that the library will "see" them, and how do you set Calibre to download to this spot? I am thinking of getting one of these too. I love the Collections in the Sony 700, which is what I have. Can I put my personal content into collections (personal shelves) on the Nook too or will it only recognize content downloaded from B&N stores in the library?
You can place sideloaded content on shelves. NOOKcolor doesn't recognize the tags in calibre the way the Sony does. You have to manually place any content on shelves (sideloaded or otherwise) on the device itself. This is disappointing. I, too, am fond of the way Sony Readers handle organization.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote