View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #9
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hi riverdale,
That definitely looks to me like the screen refresh is damaged, though I'm not a technician. But it looks like the data the screen display is getting is corrupted, or the hardware in the screen itself can't display it properly.

If the setup with iRiver in India and Singapore is anything like here in Australia, iRiver is probably going to tell you to take the problem to their distributor. Does the company this device was bought from in Singapore have a website where you can e.mail them a copy of the picture and ask them what they'll do for you?

Maybe someone else will have other ideas I haven't thought of, but it definitely looks to me like it's a hardware fault.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote