View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 12:23 AM   #13
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbax View Post
It's more a money thing, I can't afford to go to London to hear the Qualcomm CEO say that the iPad killed the smartbook or something like that which is bollocks if I am not even invited.
D'oh!! Now that would be irony for sure...an announcement to say there was no announcement. But maybe the crab cakes would be tasty?

BTW, I did not realize you would need to travel to London for the "unveiling"...naw, not worth it. And yeah, heck with them for not even inviting you!!

BTW, I know what you mean about costs for even travel these days...it's not like it's free. Heck, I have even taken to using my Amazon Prime account to buy food staples via Amazon rather than make the rounds of our grocery stores every week or two. Now I just need to walk to my neighborhood grocery every few days for everything else.

So, take some time and go put your feet up and have a good read for a weekend instead!! Or better yet, trudge off to India and where ever Notion Ink has finally landed and light a fire under them for our Adam!! dang it...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote