View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 08:11 AM   #6
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
They were also asking for zoom and complaining about navigation. Zoom has since been addressed, at least.

Some of the models proposed don't look that attractive to me. (I wish people could see beyond DRM.) And newspapers are only of marginal interest to me. But I was glad to see the comments about the "long tail" idea. Offering publishers a way to make money from existing-- but out of print-- content may be the sweetener needed for the deal.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote