View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #52
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Nah. It's a fairly standard cover. It's the photography skillz, you know.
Of course !

Quote:
Yeah, I do. And you better come back later and give some more Karma for the pictures post too, if you also want pictures of the other cover I've got coming.

*wheedle*
*extort*
*blackmail*

Greedy are we ?

Quote:
It may work, if you can cut a small part out of the creditcard; something like a half inch wide, and an inch long. I'm assuming the credit card is thin enough to actually fit between the case and the Kindle.
I am very good with credit cards. Leave yours with me for 10 sec, and I'll do wonders, you won't believe it until you've seen it !

Quote:
I advise against using a knife or the blade of a siccors if you're thinking about it. This will work for sure, but you'll probably damage the Kindle or case , even if you wrap it with tape.
Do I look like a beginner to you ? I don't even own a knife...credit card is the magic word
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote