Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #244
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I'm going to eat a bit, and then I'll put your War of the Worlds v4 onto the Kindle Paperwhite without changing any of the Paperwhite's settings. Then I'll post you a screenshot of a page with a chapter heading, and one without.
I've changed the text settings to a 5pt top/left/right margin and I have a line height of 1.1. This is a 650 screen shot. Still more text on screen then the Aura with a line height of 1.0 and no margins. All my tests are with windows and orphans to 0.

These shots match the Aura's two shots and even using more line spacing, larger margins and same font size, the 650 still has more text on screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	v5.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	105164   Click image for larger version

Name:	v5a.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	105165  

Last edited by JSWolf; 04-30-2013 at 12:49 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote