View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 03:18 AM   #35909
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I hope your dog event goes well tomorrow kk.

My shredding is done and the paper recycle can is full. All the donation bags were delivered and ewaste was taken. The only thing they wouldn't take was the bag of old batteries I had. I have to find somewhere that accepts them.

That felt so good that I plan to clean my drawers and closets of even more things to donate. I really don't need 4 extra quilts or 7 extra blankets or.. or... humm, I think I will go back through my dressers and closets and see if I can eliminate even more clothing.

My tax forms are almost complete and I will put the rest off until tomorrow so I can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and a biscotti.

So do I. I'm listening to it POUR outside! Heavy duty�� hopefully it gets it out of it's system by tomorrow. According to my "accu weather" forecast app it is to be only cloudy during our function tomorrow. That would be great especially based on current conditions. *tense* I'm especially frustrated as they have moved the open of our farmers market up by three weeks and that is the reason we are doing it this day.

Oh well, we'll see. *sigh*
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote