View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #35898
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I'm waiting for my Sammy cat to hurl a hair ball. She threw up her dinner, and has been running room to room, chewing on anything plastic, and yowling. She absolutely refuses to eat any of the hairball remedies, so we have these wonderful times together as her system prepares to eject a belly full of hair.

I should buy stock in Resolve carpet cleaner!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote