View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #22175
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Why do some companies think they know better than you in which language you want to view their website. First Google made it hard for me to search only English websites. I've selected as my primary language English but it keeps insisting I really want to use Dutch. Now EA thinks that I want to view the Simcity website in Dutch, even if I select "United States" from the drop down menu, it keeps going back to the Dutch website. I can select and get the UK website so that has to do for now (I want to read the developers blog in it's original English language and not a Dutch translation).
That's probably happening because of the cookie setting on your browser.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote