Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle Paper white
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
The Paperwhite is my first touch screen device and I like it very much. I've had the Kindle DX, Kindle Keyboard, and Kindle Basic and now I have my favorite, the Paperwhite. Everyone I know with a Paperwhite has just gotten one and found it to be fine. One fellow claimed he'd gotten five defective Paperwhites in two weeks. color me skeptical.

I not only like my Paperwhite but I like the Amazon Kindle Cover for the Paperwhite. It's great, in my opinion.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote